Shuffle Post 11/24

So I have this thing. It's grown into somewhat of a compulsion actually lol. But every time I wake up, I have to start a new shuffle on my phone's music library. I almost feel like something bad might happen if I don't. I do this every time I get into my car, as well. It's weird. But whatever. 
Anyway, the thing is...I love to really listen to the first song that plays in the shuffle. I feel like that song has some kind of meaning for coming up first on that particular day. 

Today my first song is "Woman Like Me" by the Creole Queen herself (Mrs. Carter if ya nasty). Now I loves me some Bey. This songs has been a fave of mine for awhile, because it's reminiscent of how I feel when I start feeling a guy lol. I'll just post my fave verse.
"Do you think
You could fall for a Woman Like Me...?
'Cause I find it hard to trust
And I need too much
And I really don't believe in love, no no...
Do you think
That I could be the girl of your dreams?
Sometimes I don't let things go,
I get emotional...
And sometimes I'm just out of CONTROL..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails